- sometimes very strong/general fatigue daily.
Probable cause(s): atenenol, bleeding, joint issues, dural ectasia, stress,
body pain, fibromyalgia, atrial fibrillation and arrhythmia.
- Pain - (head/back/neck/chest/legs/joint/arms/hands) -
varying strengths/varying forms/daily.
Probable cause(s): dural estacia, migraines, joint issues, temporal arteritis,
fibromyalgia, sciatica, costochronditis, peripheral neuropathy, osteoarthritis.
- Shortness of breath: - pretty much
Probable cause(s): chest cage deformity, mild restrictive lung disease, stress-anxiety, fibromyalgia pain in chest,
- Dizzyness: - occasional - maybe 3 times + a week.
Probable cause(s): Atenenol, Coumadin, dural
estacia, bleeding, migraines.
- Bleeding: - daily - most happens during sleep
Probable cause(s): Coumadin, Gingivitis,
- Eye Problems - occasional/shade over eye/eye pain
Probable cause(s(: migraines, medications, Ischemia
Problems - bloating/gas/diahria/cramping. (the bloating and abdominal distention is now daily since late 2016)
cause(s): stomach sphinctor muscle, lactose intolerance, celiac disease, GERD, irritable bowel syndrome, bacterial overgrowth
in bowel, gastroparesis (poss.), slow motility, poor absorption and processing of food/intake.
- Memory - short term
memory lapses, occasional
- Probable causes(s) CSF pressure, migraines, sinus pressure, medications, etc.
Symptoms - Achey-loss of sensation at times/muscle spasms (all over hands, leg, chest, etc)
- Pain when standing/sitting
or walking to long/ankles buckle sometimes when I walk (can be very painful).
- Sleep Problems - on occasion - wake
in the middle of the night-night sweats - discomfort Probable cause(s): Sleep Apnea, Fibronyalgia, gas reflux, etc
Issue - sometimes choke on food - gel cap meds stick and dissolve in throat -Probable cause(s): weakened esophagus/mechanism-loose
tissue, loose valves, etc.